Charters & Rates
Captain Fred, “The Fishing Guy”
Offers Half Day, Full Day
& Night Fishing Charters
The Charters can be Inshore, Nearshore or Offshore/Deep Sea fishing trips, depending on conditions, the seasons, your preferences and most importantly where the fish are biting!
HALF DAY (4 HOURS)
FULL DAY (8 HOURS)
NO FISH, NO PAY
On Full Day Charters!
NIGHT FISHING (5 HOURS)
• The rates are for 1 or 2 people. Each additional person is $75 each. The boat capacity is 4 passengers.
• Fishing licenses and tackle are included.
• TO RUN NEARSHORE, following the shrimp boats (that attract tarpon, sharks, and cobia) add $150 for extra gas.
• If you had a good fishing trip, a gratuity of 15 – 20% is customary. (similar to how you would tip your server in a restaurant for good service!)
• Traveler’s checks, cashier’s checks, money orders and cash accepted.
TO BOOK CAPTAIN FRED
I will need you to text me at
I will need your name, cell phone number, credit card info and expiration date to hold the booking. I don’t run your credit card, I prefer to be paid cash at the end of the booking. I will send you a confirmation.
Book A Trip Form
You can also use the convenient “Book A Trip Form” on the Contact page and Captain Fred will contact you as soon as possible to confirm availability. No credit card information is required until your booking date is confirmed.
• We will not run your credit card; it will only be used if you do not show up on the scheduled day and didn’t cancel at least 48 hours in advance. Then, we will take a $100 cancellation fee.
• Captain Fred may cancel your charter at any time prior to departure due to weather conditions or other unforseen circumstances.
WHERE WE DEPART
We can depart from several convenient locations near Daytona Beach. See Where We Depart for Maps.
Daytona Beach is NOT a Port City! The nearest boat ramps with easy access to the best fishing spots are just minutes away in Ponce Inlet and New Smyrna Beach.